Ready for the responsibility…………
The Divemaster programme welcomes you to the ranks of a PADI dive professional. A wonderful change in lifestyle awaits! The Divemaster rating is the most sought after professional qualification in the dive industry and the course develops your leadership abilities, by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the course you will learn how to run Divemaster-conducted programmes, how to assist instructors with students, while simultaneously developing your knowledge, perfecting skills, testing your stamina and practising your rescue abilities.
Life Changer Pro Elite
This amazing offer includes: Divemaster Course, IDC, EFRI & MSDT (all eLearning fees are included where applicable)
- PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- 18 years old
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months (or equivalent)
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
- Option A – 10 days
- Option B – 4 weeks
Option A: Practical Training Exercises
For candidates who begin the programme with at least 50 dives, but have time constraints, this programme can be completed in approximately 10 days. (However, independent study is required prior to starting the course via PADI eLearning.)
Option B: Internship
For candidates who have more time, we schedule this option across four weeks and include a week of pre-training diving, if necessary, to get you to the necessary number of dives required to start the course.
The PADI Divemaster Crewpak and the PADI Divemaster manual is included in this option saving you more than 1600 AED
- Divemaster Course Option A – 3000 AED
- eLearning 150 GBP (payable to PADI)
- Divemaster Crewpak 910 AED
- Divemaster Course Option B – 3800 AED
- Divemaster Application Fee 75 GBP (Payable to PADI)