Technical rebreathers – teach the dream………….
CCRs (closed circuit rebreathers) are an emerging technology and the future of deep technical (tec) diving. Becoming a Tec 40 CCR Instructor puts you on the cutting edge and allows you to turn active scuba divers into enthusiastic tec divers. The Tec 40 CCR Instructor course is your entry into the ranks of Tec CCR professionals and qualifies you to conduct Discover Rebreather programs and teach the Tec 40 CCR Diver course.
- Be a renewed PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Instructor
- Be a PADI Deep Specialty Instructor
- Be a Tec 40 CCR Diver on the specific Type T CCR to be used in the course
- Have a minimum of 150 logged dives, with at least 100 dives and 100 hours on the specific Type T CCR to be used in the course
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Meet any additional manufacturer requirements
- 3 days